hbTAPI and 3CX

Use this forum to ask other users how to do things in hbTAPI. If you have a problem and don't know if it's a bug or not, just post it here to find out.
HanTim

hbTAPI and 3CX

Post by HanTim » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Hello Developers,

I rather new to this specific matter, so I am evaluating hbTAPI and am testing with the sample program Calls in combination with a test account for 3CX. Actually I am very impressed bij the ease of use in general. But unfortunately, that's not why I am writing this.

When a call comes in the State shows 'OFFERING' and the FeaturesText shows (only) 'HOLD'.

So initially, the answer-action in the sample program is not enabled. I changed it a little bit, so it enables now when a call comes in, but the 'Call.Answer' method does not seem to do anything.

I read in the online documentation that an 'Accept' might be needed, but when I tried that, I got an EhbTapiError (in dutch): 'This operation is not supported by the underlying service provider'

So at this point I can make calls but not accept calls. Any suggestions and especially solutions will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Han

HanTim

Re: hbTAPI and 3CX

Post by HanTim » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:56 pm

When trying to answer the call the logging shows:

13:08:52 Answer started (RequestID=x10266)
13:08:52 ::OnTapiReply RequestID= $10266, ReplyCode= $80000055 (LINEERR_INVALFEATURE)

Since I do not have the sources (yet) I cannot see what the ThbTapiCall.Answer does exactly.
Anyone?

Gr. Han